Sweet & Sassy Sauce is something fun to make and enjoy during the summer months. It is a surprisingly delicious dessert topping made using BS Original Cooking Sauce. Enjoy this topping on strawberry short cake, ice cream, fruit, and even over pancakes! Yep, it’s good anywhere you want a sweet & sassy taste … make a batch and give it a try!
Sweet & Sassy Sauce!
Great on Fruit, Ice Cream, Pancakes
1/2 cup – Carmel Syrup
1/2 cup – Honey
1/4 cup – BS Sauce (Original Cooking Sauce)
- Heat Honey in microwave for 20 to 30 seconds
- Heat Carmel Syrup in microwave for 20 seconds
- Mix Honey, Carmel Syrup and BS Sauce in serving bowl – stir well
- Serve warm
We think you’ll really enjoy the following recipe for Bananas Foster which uses the Sweet & Sassy Sauce. It’s sure to add a little WOW to your evening …
- Slice up the bananas (1 per person)
- Saute bananas in BS Butter until warm
- Spoon the bananas into a bowl of Ice Cream
- Top with Sweet & Sassy Sauce
Yep … it’s that easy and you are sure to get a WOW when you serve dessert!